Looking for a phone system capable of providing everything you need and more to ensure your business is ready for the new age of hybrid working? Look no further. 3CX Cloud is your all-in-one managed Cloud solution. With powerful, flexible PBX functionality that outpaces traditional, on-premises phone systems, your connection, collaboration and communication will never be the same.
3CX PBX boasts a wealth of rich, diverse features, including:
- Hybrid working mobile apps for iOS, Mac, Windows or Android
- Free video conferencing
- Integrated call centre
- Connect via voice, video & Instant Messaging
- Update your status and view your team’s availability
Whether at home, in the office or on the road, your business phone system is yours to be maximised with 3CX. And the best part? Standard licenses are FREE for the first year.
How It Works
Frequently Asked Questions
3CX’s pricing is for unlimited users, you only pay for the number of simultaneous calls you need based on an annual subscription
Licensing is based on how many calls you will need to make concurrently at any given time (inbound, outbound and internal calls).
Annual licenses require renewal every year in order to maintain a fully functional PBX.
- 3CX SMTP Service – to receive alerts and notifications.
- 3CX FQDN service.
- Auto-renewal of Let’s encrypt SSL Certificate.
- Seamless use of the iOS and Android Apps.
- PBX Updates – Get the latest versions and service packs of 3CX.
- IP Phone Firmware and Template Updates.
- CRM Updates and additions.
- VoIP Provider Templates Updates and additions.
- 3CX WebMeeting – Web conferencing features for all users.
Unified Communications (UC) is the process in which all means of communication, communication devices and media are integrated, allowing users to be in touch with anyone, wherever they are, and in real time. These include: email, chat, video, voice, presence, directory services, mobility and data.
The 3CX PBX is an open-platform, VoIP phone system that works with popular IP Phones.
Such phone brands supported by Vox are Yealink, SNOM, Polycom and Gigaset, while 3CX has a powerful Softphone for users who want to make use of their mobile devices or PCs.
Cloud PBX, also known as hosted PBX or virtual PBX, is an IP-based PBX solution that’s provided and accessed completely through the internet. Instead of hosting software on a server the way digital systems do, cloud PBX hosts all software and data in the cloud.