Vox LTE (Telkom)
Vox LTE (powered by Telkom) will get you surfing up a storm in no time!
- National LTE Coverage
- Hassle Free install
- No waiting ages for a fixed line installation
- SIM + Router = World Wide Bliss
- Fair Usage Policy (FUP) does apply on Uncapped Packages
Check if you have Vox LTE coverage and buy online by using our new feasibility tool below.
Features And Benefits
Uncapped and Capped Packages
Enjoy your data without any nasty billing surprises.
Vox Telkom LTE offer speeds of up to 10Mbps-40Mbps
Hassle Free Install
A plug and play service means no waiting for fixed line installation.
Vox Telkom LTE is compatible with CAT4 and CAT6 devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, on the 1st of every month with the Telkom Uncapped package, you’ll receive 250GB at 10Mbps, thereafter 50GB at 4Mbps and thereafter uncapped data at 2Mbps for the remainder of the month.
FUP means Fair Usage Policy, this is implemented to prevent overuse or abuse of services by a few users, which could lead to unavailability of services for other users.
Yes:– Capped packages can be topped up once data is depleted.
– Uncapped All-hour packages can be topped up to improve speed.
– Uncapped Business packages can be topped up to provide service between 7pm – 11.59pm
- 5GB @ R99 (5GB Anytime + 5GB Night Surfer) which works out to R9.90/MB
- 10GB @ R149 (10GB Anytime + 10GB Night Surfer) which works out to R7.45/MB
- 20GB @ R249 (20GB Anytime + 10GB Night Surfer) which works out to R6.23/MB
- 40GB @ R359 (40GB Anytime + 40GB Night Surfer) which works out to R4.49/MB
- 60GB @ R459 (60GB Anytime + 60GB Night Surfer) which works out to R3.83/MB
- 120GB @ R759 (120GB Anytime + 120GB Night Surfer) which works out to R3.16/MB
- 220GB @ R1059 (220Gb Anytime + 220GB Night Surfer) which works out to R2.41/MB
12am – 7pm
(An LTE/LTE-A once-off data bundle can be purchased to operate between 7pm to 11.59pm)